Puur Anders for Rijksstudio x Etsy


A WOMAN'S HERBARIUM


My innocence
My fears
Beautiful and sad moments
tears of happiness and sorrow

Memories, I cherish them as dried flowers and leaves in a herbarium
They made me to who I am.

A woman's herbarium shows the life of a woman on 12 different leaves, flowers and butterflies. 
***
Just before Christmas I was asked by EtsyNL to make an art object for the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.  The museum has digitally photographed and uploaded a large part of their collection, which is now available online for public use in the Rijksstudio. They decided to collaborate with five Etsy artists from around the world to show examples of how these images could be used.  You can imagine I couldn't resist. I loved working on it! Last week I received the photographs of the photoshoot by the Rijksmuseum.  I can't stop smiling.....

Soon I'll show you all the items individually.
All the items are for sale in my Dutch shop and on Etsy
You can see the work of the other artist over here.
And here in my Rijksstudio you can find the paintings I've used.


Reacties