Photoshoot coming up ... introducing Inspire Styling



Since I've started with my first collection 'Abandoned by Nature' I wanted to photograph the story behind my work. Doubts had always hold me back, but now it is time to get rid of that. I've grown as a person and as an artist. The photoshoot is finally planned now, only a week to go.

Thanks to Anne van Midden of Inspire Styling and Danique van Kesteren of 88Forever the result will be amazing. I know for sure. Today I'll share some work of Anne and Danique.

Anne van Midden is a conceptual designer, stylist and an illustrator. She will be styling the shoot. Just take a look on her instagram page. I love her style and moodboards.

Lazy Sunday | Chill - Hanke Arkenbout Photography | Inspire Styling
Styling Inspirestyling Photography: Hanke Arkenbout
Lazy Sunday - Breakfast | Hanke Arkenbout Photography | Anne van Midden - Inspire Styling
Styling: Inspirestyling Photography: Hanke Arkenbout


moodboard - calligraphy | Anne van Midden | Inspire Styling
Styling: Inspire Styling
  Siblings | Photostyling - Anne van Midden | Inspire Styling

Siblings | Photostyling - Anne van Midden | Inspire StylingKorralisk - Tableware collection - Anne van Midden | Inspire Styling

Reacties